Private Lessons and
Private & Group Lessons
* In person, Private Lessons bring a one-
on-one experience where you explore the mysteries of your voice through understanding technique, music reading,
and communication via text and melody. Lessons together will coax and guide your soul into your music!
* If you are open to hard work and self-exploration then we will be a good fit. Lessons are an investment in empowering yourself through your voice in whatever capacity you choose to use it.
* On-Line lessons, using Zoom, allow for
this same one-on-one experience even though we are in two different places on this delightfully spinning planet!
* Lesson fees vary based on Student/Senior (65+) and Adult status.
* Group lessons are available and absolutely encouraged, because sometimes, it’s just a lot more fun with a friend!
Click here to schedule or for more information.
Adult Voice Classes
5 Weeks beginning April 22!!
* 4-7 participants, ages 18 and up, for 9 weeks will EXPLORE how each holds their own voice in their body.
* Combining elements of the Finding & Freeing YOUR Natural Voice class, folks LEARN to identify & release tension through self-scanning and awareness. This allows for more FREEDOM in your singing and expression.
* Songs of your choice will be performed in front of SUPPORTIVE classmates. Vocal and performance technique, and the fears that come along with, all are discussed and applied.
* This is a more casual class for the novice to intermediate singer interested in OVERCOMING nerves and performance anxiety in a SAFE, supportive and informative setting.
MONDAYS, APRIL 22 - MAY 20 (5 weeks)
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. (90 mins class)
Where: St Bartholomew's Church, Poway, CA
Class Fee: $195 for 5 weeks, or $45 per class a la cart (Google Pay/check/cash only)
Sign up: Fill in the form below
Mr. Ali Golchin performing "Caro mio ben"
by Giuseppe Giordani.
Teen Audition Workshop Class
For ages 14 - 18
Keep your eyes peeled for the workshop this Summer!
*An IDEAL setting to work on singing well!
*DISCOVER you’re not the only one who might be having a tough time with certain parts of your range. Then, learn how to TACKLE those obstacles instead
of simply avoiding them.
*A great way to PREPARE for auditions, solos and group performances.
*EMPOWER yourself through your voice and your stage presence.
*Learn that BEING BELIEVABLE and sincere in
your performance is vital.
*Learn HEALTHY technique that ensures YEARS ahead of great singing.
*Feeling a little stage shy or really anxious? OVERCOME it in this safe space and explore your kick-ass self.
Space for 8 students
Session dates: TBD - Stay Tuned for Summer Workshops!
Ms. Celeste Tolley preparing to sing "Verdi prati" from Handel's Alcina.
See a class you want
but the day or time
isn't quite right?
Grab a friend or two who and these classes can be offered
"a la carte".
Reach out and let's connect!