Private & Group Lessons
* In person, or Online, Private Lessons bring a one-on-one experience where you're exploring the mysteries of your voice through understanding technique, music reading, and communication via text and melody. Lessons together will coax and guide your soul into your music!
* If you are open to hard work and self-exploration then we will be a good fit. Lessons are an investment in empowering yourself through your voice in whatever capacity you choose to use it.
* On-Line lessons, using Zoom, allow for
this same one-on-one experience even though we are in two different places on this delightfully spinning planet!
* Lesson fees vary based on Student/Senior (65+) and Adult status.
* Group lessons are available and absolutely encouraged, because sometimes, it’s just a lot more fun with a friend!
Click here to schedule or for more information.
Adult Voice Classes
Classes to be announced in Spring 2020!
* 4-7 participants, ages 16 and up, will EXPLORE how each holds their own voice in their body.
* LEARN to identify & release tension through self-scanning and awareness allowing for more FREEDOM in your singing and expression.
* Perform with and in front of SUPPORTIVE classmates. Vocal and performance technique, and the fears that come along with, all are discussed and applied.
* This is a casual class for any level singer interested in OVERCOMING nerves and performance anxiety in a SAFE, supportive and informative setting.
Keep your eyes peeled for pop up classes during Spring 2020!
Class Fee: TBD
Ms. Celeste Tolley preparing to sing
"Verdi prati" from Handel's Alcina.
See a class you want
but the day or time
isn't quite right?
Grab a friend or two and these classes can be offered
"a la carte".
Reach out and let's connect!
Ms. Jean Natalina, soprano, singing
"Is it Really Me" from 110 in the Shade
Mr. Ali Golchin performing "Caro mio ben"
by Giuseppe Giordani.
Current President of the San Diego NATS Chapter, 2nd Term 2019 - 2021